Welcome to Carrig National School
Carrig National School is a co-educational, catholic primary school which strives to provide a well-ordered, caring, happy and secure atmosphere where the intellectual, spiritual, physical and cultural needs of the pupils are identified and addressed.
Furthermore it has due recognition for all other religions.
“Treat others as you would like them to treat you! “
Congratulations to all involved in making our FIS (Film in Schools) film this year. We were prize winners for best cinematography last year at national level and we have made it to the national finals again this year, which will take place in the Helix Theatre in November. This will be our 3rd success at a national final so well done to all our actors and film makers, both past and present.
- Pilates has started for 6 weeks for all classes.
- Dance classes start on the 7th of November for 6 weeks.
- Speech and Drama starts on 10th January up to the school show in May.
- County Photos is coming on 6th February.
- Pottery is starting on the 20th of February for 6 weeks.
- German is starting on the 10th of April for 6 weeks.
- Swimming is starting on the 12th of April for 6 weeks.
- French is starting on the 25th of May for 6 weeks.
- Fred the Clown is coming on the 26th of June.